Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
These Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are the perfect sweet treat! They are guilt-free and you don't even have to turn on the oven.
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil melted
- ¼ Cup Coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp Raw honey
- 1/2 Cup Natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 teaspoons Pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ Cups Oatmeal quick oats
- 1/4 tsp Fine sea salt
In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together oil, sugar, and honey until melted.
Boil mixture rapidly for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
Stir in nut butter, vanilla, and almond milk until the mixture is smooth. Add in the salt and oats and mix until combined.
Using a cookie scoop, drop the cookie dough evenly onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
Place in the freezer for 30-minutes to an hour, or until they are firm and cool.
- When boiling the mixture, make sure not to overboil it. It could burn and become too thick to mix the oats with.
- If the dough is too dry after adding in the oats, add a tablespoon of almond milk to loosen up the mixture.
- Freeze the cookies for about 30 minutes or keep them in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Keep the cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- For freezing the cookies, place them in two ziplock bags, and keep them in the freezer for up to 3 months. Defrost them in the fridge to be eaten.