Dairy-Free Pumpkin Ice Cream
This Dairy-Free Pumpkin Ice Cream is unbelievably creamy, sweet, and full of flavor! The pumpkin and spices will remind you of a pumpkin pie while eating a delicious scoop of creamy ice cream!
Large mixing bowl
Ice cream maker
8x4 Loaf pan
- 1 Cup Canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 Cup Natural maple syrup or honey
- 13.5 oz Canned full fat coconut milk
To a large mixing bowl add the pumpkin, spices, vanilla, and maple syrup. Whisk until the ingredients are combined.
Add the coconut milk to the bowl and whisk until the mixture becomes smooth.
Chill the bowl in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Pour the mixture in an ice cream maker and mix according to the mixer's instructions. (Mine takes 20-25 minutes)
Serve immediately as a soft-serve consistency. Or place in an 8x4 loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours. Scoop and serve!
- If you don't have an ice cream maker you can place the mixture into the loaf pan and freeze it instead. The ice cream may be less creamy in that case.
- The recipe calls for 100% canned pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling.