This Dairy-Free Pumpkin Ice Cream is unbelievably creamy, sweet, and full of flavor! The pumpkin and spices will remind you of a pumpkin pie while eating a delicious scoop of creamy ice cream! It is refined sugar-free, has very few ingredients, and tastes fantastic! It’s also vegan, so it’s great for anyone!
I don’t know about you, but ice cream is always a good dessert to me! It may be a little odd during the colder days, but I think pumpkin ice cream is an excellent addition to any holiday gathering. It’s not too sweet and has some of the best flavors of Fall. It’s honestly amazing at any time of the year because it’s light and refreshing! Plus, who doesn’t love pumpkin? That’s why I make my Healthy Pumpkin Spice Muffins and Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies all year round!
This recipe inspiration came from Halo Top Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream. Halo Top has been one of my favorite brands for low-calorie ice cream, and their pumpkin pie flavor is so good! I figured I could come up with a dairy-free version because I had lots of cans of leftover coconut milk from my Purple Carrot boxes. Although this recipe may not be low-calorie, it is still healthier ice cream!
Dairy-Free Pumpkin Ice Cream Ingredients
The ingredients for this recipe are super simple and easy to find.
- Canned pumpkin
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Ground cinnamon
- Vanilla extract
- Natural maple syrup or raw honey
- Canned full fat coconut milk
Ice Cream Equipment
You won’t need many tools to make this ice cream, but the most important thing you will need is an ice cream maker! I was handed down my Cuisinart ice cream maker from my mom after I got married, and it’s been so much fun getting to experiment at home and make healthier versions of my favorite ice creams. I definitely recommend buying a Cuisinart because my mom had hers for years before she gave it to me, and it’s still running perfectly! Alternatively, you can freeze the mixture without turning it, but the texture will not be nearly as creamy.
This is the full list of equipment to make this recipe.
That’s all you will need for this fabulous ice cream! Only 6 ingredients and a few kitchen tool essentials. I hope you love this Dairy-Free Ice Cream as much as I do!
Dairy-Free Pumpkin Ice Cream
- Large mixing bowl
- Ice cream maker
- 8×4 Loaf pan
- 1 Cup Canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 Cup Natural maple syrup or honey
- 13.5 oz Canned full fat coconut milk
- To a large mixing bowl add the pumpkin, spices, vanilla, and maple syrup. Whisk until the ingredients are combined.
- Add the coconut milk to the bowl and whisk until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Chill the bowl in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Pour the mixture in an ice cream maker and mix according to the mixer's instructions. (Mine takes 20-25 minutes)
- Serve immediately as a soft-serve consistency. Or place in an 8×4 loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours. Scoop and serve!